- This information note has been written by Vittoria Cavanna Fashion Studio in accordance to the 2016/679 EU Regulation, known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196, regarding the protection of personal data (“Privacy Code”), in order to describe the methods of management of the site at www.vittoriacavannafashionstudio.com in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult the Site and / or how they use the Services (“the Users”). Each connection to the Site mentioned above is subject to compliance with the terms and conditions set out below.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
SITE NAVIGATION AND COOKIES
- The server of the Site, also through cookies, automatically records some information on the User’s computer and navigation, such as: the name of his Internet access provider, the site of origin, pages visited, date and duration of the visit, etc. This information will be recorded anonymously, and used only to allow access to the Site and / or the enjoyment of certain Services, and then deleted, or used in aggregate form for statistical purposes of the Site and to monitor, always in aggregate form and never individual, which pages of the Website and which Services are most appreciated by Users.
CONTACT FORM AND E-MAIL MESSAGES
- The User, by filling in with his own Data (Name, Surname and E-mail Address) the contact form or sending an e-mail message from the “Contact” page of the Site, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quote, or any other inquiry indicated by the Subjecte Line in the form.
- The cookies used are text files that the Site transfers to the User’s computer in order to facilitate navigation. Cookies record some information related to the User’s browsing; however, this information is not recorded individually and does not interfere with the privacy and confidentiality of the Users.
Each user has the right to disable cookies through the software used for consulting the Internet (c.d. “browser”). Many browsers are set up to accept cookies in the absence of different instructions from the User. Vittoria Cavanna Fashion Studio invites Users to check the settings of their browser with regard to cookies, and to adjust them according to their preferences, bearing in mind that to take advantage of some Services it may be necessary to enable cookies (in these cases the User will be duly informed).
- Vittoria Cavanna Fashion Studio, in its capacity as Data Controller/Processor, uses aggregate analysis of navigation data to improve the website, (Google Analytics). In particular, Google Analytics, a system provided by Google Inc., uses temporary cookies that are stored on the user’s computer in order to allow the website operator to analyze how users use the site. These cookies are used to store information, for example the time when the current visit occurred, any previous visits to the site by the same visitor and the website that reported the web page to the visitor; this information is not used by Google to send targeted advertising. In any case, browsers do not share proprietary cookies between various domains.
For more information: http://www.google.com/intl/it_it/policies/technologies/ads/
PROCESSING METHOD AND PURPOSE
CONSERVATION AND ACCESS TO DATA
- In its capacity as Data Controller/Processor, Vittoria Cavanna Fashion Studio proceeds, directly, to save the personal data of Users in special servers and to perform all other processing operations through the staff.
The database is accessible only by authorized parties using methods that guarantee protection and confidentiality, thanks to the adoption of security measures designed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out those processing operations in relation to the data of each User, according to his choices, preferences and indications.
- In compliance with current regulations, Vittoria Cavanna Fashion Studio grants the User the right to change at any time his / her preferences regarding the processing of personal data concerning him / her, and to obtain confirmation of the existence or the absence of such data, as well as to know the origin, content, purpose and methods of processing, to request updating, rectification, integration. The User may at any time request the deletion or blocking of data processing and has the right to object to the processing of his/her data; he/she can also request the termination of the abovementioned processing for market research purposes, sending of advertising material, direct sales, commercial communication at any time.
The rights listed above can be exercised by writing to the Data Controller/Processor: Vittoria Cavanna Fashion Studio at the email address:
- Vittoria Cavanna Fashion Studio is aware that the Site and the Services may be of interest to under-18 public. With regard to the collection and processing of personal data, Vittoria Cavanna Fashion Studio does not perform any processing of personal data of minors without the consensus of their parents.
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- Notwithstanding that Vittoria Cavanna Fashion Studio in any case does not proceed to processing operations other than those expressly authorized and / or requested by each User, this document may be amended to comply with new legal provisions or changes in Vittoria Cavanna Fashion Studio data processing policies.
Each updated version of this statement will be made available on the Site in the section dedicated: Vittoria Cavanna Fashion Studio therefore invites all Users to periodically consult the Site to be always informed of the latest version uploaded.